Bandai Namco announced the first post-launch downloadable content for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.
The game will gets the “Ambush of the Imposters” DLC, alongside a Season Pass. Included in the Season Pass are content packs like Ambush, as well as another DLC titled “Collapse of Balance.”
Here’s the details:
“Ambush Of The Imposters” will feature a brand new story arc with a new dungeon and boss battle. Following rumors about enemy ArFA-sys units, the protagonist and its companions start investigating the rumors with the cooperation of Yamikaze, Dyne and Musketeer X…Another story starts.
Further features of the first DLC for SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET include:
- New playable characters: Dyne, Yamikaze and Musketeer X
- New game mode Bullet Of Bullets: With their customised characters, players can fight Kirito and other characters in this new offline mode
- 4vs4 Deathmatch Multiplayer Mode (available in Hero Battle and Avatar Battle): Players can now fight in teams of four against each other without Boss enemy.
The two others DLC of the Season Pass will also features new characters:
- Clarence and Shirley (Alternative Gun Gale Online) for the DLC “Betrayal Of Comrades”
- Alice and Eugeo (Alicization) for the DLC “Collapse Of Balance”
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is currently available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.