THQ Nordic has announced The Raven Remastered.
As the name implies, the new release is a remastered version of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, and it’s set for a March 13th release across PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Featured above, you can view the game’s announcement trailer.
Here are the first screenshots:
The game will sport full remastered animations, hair, and lighting in full HD resolution, and will also have subtitles for the very first time in French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese alongside the previously offered German, Russian, Polish, and Italian subtitles.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via THQ Nordic:
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favorite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from King Art Games, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series.
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters.
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum.
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters.
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution.