Ninja Theory has confirmed sales for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice have broken 500,000 copies.
The new milestone was reached in three months after the game’s launch in August of this year.
Here’s a breakdown of the sales and various stats, via Ninja Theory:
- Over 75k pre-orders across PC and PS4 before launch.
- 250K units sold in the first week at $29.99.
- Over $13m in revenue generated in 3 months.
- 500k units sold in 3 months, which puts the project beyond breakeven and into profit. Our prediction was to be at this point in 6 months from release.
- Development took 3 years and with an average team size of 20.
- Game sold as digital-only.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is now available for PC and PlayStation 4.