Trinket Studios have announced the release date for Battle Chef Brigade on PC and Nintendo Switch.
The PlayStation 4 version is still coming, once they’ve worked out launch bugs – news Trinket Studios previously confirmed to Niche Gamer.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Battle Chef Brigade features fantasy chefs, including Orcs, Elves, and Humans, who need to hunt dangerous monsters for ingredients. With those ingredients, before the critical eye of the judges, the chefs create culinary masterpieces in an intense tournament. Battle Chef Brigade pairs one part combo-based action hunting and one part puzzle-based cooking, all as the round clock ticks down.
- Hand drawn 2D animated characters and monsters.
- Four playable chefs each with their own short campaign which delves into each character’s personality and cuisine.
- A chef’s pairing of equal parts old-school brawler, match-three puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
- Daily challenge leaderboards where Battle Chefs can boast about their day’s best culinary creations.
- Deadly and delicious monsters. Subdue them in the arena!
- Puzzle Rush and Break the Targets modes for leaderboard domination.