Arc System Works and FK Digital have announced Radio Hammer Station.
The new game is a music-rhythm follow-up with fighting game elements, and it’s coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. Featured above, you can view the game’s debut trailer. The game is also cross-buy, meaning if you purchase one version, you get the other one entirely free.
An Asian release is planned for November 1st of this year. While a western release date isn’t confirmed, the game’s official website is also entirely in English – the original Radiohammer game was also released worldwide for the 3DS back in 2015.
Here’s the first batch of screenshots:
(Click to enlarge)
Here’s a rundown on the game, via its official website:
A popular radio station spreading its love of groove with some of the best DJs in the world. Providing tunes to groove to throughout the day. Its true purpose is to serve as the radio station of justice, beating down evil with a ginormous hammer! To ensure peace and harmony, Radiohammer continues to go live with style!
- Feel the rhythm while laying beat-downs on the bad guys!
- Radiohammer is a rhythm action game where you match your button presses to the beat of the song! Ensure peace in the world by slamming on your enemy using the power of Funk!
- From zombies and aliens to horribly naughty perverts, the DJs of Radiohammer must face and overcome a wide variety of villainous baddies!
- Solving the world’s problems one hammer swing at a time!
- Trouble always seems to follow the four DJs! They’re always called upon to fight the bad guys with the help of their manager and trusty hammer!
- Watch out for the big bosses at the end of each episode! Stay alert or you’ll get hammered by their fierce attacks!
- Almost 100 grooving tunes!
- There are almost a hundred songs covering a wide variety of genres!
- Epic amounts of gameplay!
- Play “Track Play” which allows you to play your favorite songs, to “Random Play” where stages are chosen for you without rhyme or reason, to the “Juke Box” for those who just want to listen to the music, there’s something for just about everyone!
- Also, challenge your skill in the “Otherworld Mode” where the game speed is much faster and the action is more intense! Achieve every goal and get ALL the trophies!