Nintendo has finally confirmed the new multiplayer Kirby action game.
The game is titled Kirby: Battle Royale, and it’s coming to the Nintendo 3DS sometime next January.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Kirby is about to enter a tournament against his toughest rival yet…himself!
In local* or online ** battle arenas, up to 4 players can fight until the last Kirby standing wins. There are other modes too, like Ore Express, a mad dash to hoard treasure. Choose an ability and prove you’re the one Kirby to rule them all. Not to mention, there’s a single-player story mode too!
- As a Kirby™ with a special ability, up to 4 players can battle together*
- Battle via local wireless or regional online** play
- In Battle Arena mode, everyone fights until the last Kirby™ standing wins
- In Ore Express mode, hoard treasure until the fastest Kirby™ wins
- A single-player story mode offers another way to enjoy the game