Capcom has announced their lineup of games for this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
The new lineup includes both new and old titles, with games like Monster Hunter: World and even ports of games that are several years old, like Resident Evil Revelations.
Here’s the full lineup of games:
- Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Monster Hunter Stories Ver. (Nintendo 3DS)
- Monster Hunter: World (PlayStation 4 only playable, release set for PC and Xbox One as well)
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard Gold Edition (PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Resident Evil Revelations (Nintendo Switch)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Nintendo Switch)
This year’s Tokyo Game Show runs from September 21st to to the 24th