Moss has shared a new trailer for Raiden V: Director’s Cut.
Featured above, the new trailer showcases the game’s local cooperative mode, new mission stages, and even its full voiceover support.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via UFO Interactive:
THE ORIGINAL BULLET-HELL IS BACK!
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Extreme Graphics – -Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and Boss Kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action.
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – Special Attack for secondary weapon – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination.
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive Music Soundtrack CD
Raiden V: Director’s Cut is launching for PC and PlayStation 4 on October 5th in North America and Europe.