Since its release, we haven’t really heard much about Mighty No. 9 or the multitude of trans-media properties that were proposed with the Comcept IP.
Now, the game is being included free in a new Humble Bundle focused primarily on Deep Silver-published games (they handled western publishing for Mighty No. 9).
Dubbed the Humble Saints Row Bundle, you can get quite a bit of quality games like the Saints Row titles, as well as Killer is Dead (Deep Silver handled publishing in Europe).
Here’s the entire offering, thus far:
Pay $1 or more:
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition
- Deadlight: Director’s Cut
- Saints Row 2
Pay more than the average:
- Saints Row: The Third
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- Mighty No. 9
- Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition
- More games to come
Pay $15 or more:
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
- Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell – Devil’s Workshop Pack
- Agents of Mayhem (pre-order)
In case you missed it, you can read and view our Mighty No. 9 review here (we can’t really recommend it).