Nintendo and Level-5 have announced a European release for Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters.
The game will launch in Europe in the same window as its North American release – sometime this fall.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via Nintendo:
Get ready for the ultimate journey into the mysterious and mischievous world of the Yo-kai in YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems!
Providing the full YO-KAI WATCH® 2 game experience, but packed with new features and content, YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters offers a wealth of enjoyment, charm and mystery for both newcomers and existing Yo-kai fans alike.
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera-Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat
- Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet in YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems.