PQube has announced a European release for Rabi-Ribi.
The 2D side-scrolling action game will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Q3 of this year. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
A North American release is coming via Sekai Project, however that release has yet to be dated. It’s worth mentioning the game has been available for PC via Steam, since January of last year.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via PQube:
Rabi-Ribi is a 2D side-scrolling action game that combines the freedom of exploration, platforming and combat with the white-knuckle intensity of bullet hell boss fights.
Don the bunny ears of Erina, a bunny-turned-bunny girl, who mysteriously wakes up in an unfamiliar place in a strange body. In hopes of returning to her peaceful bunny life, she sets out to find her way back home, but strange things are taking place on Rabi-Ribi island. With the help of her trusty Piko Hammer and Ribbon, her fairy friend, it’s up to Erina to get to the bottom of this mystery…
- Retro exploration platformer.
- 4+ difficulty settings for all types of players.
- 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
- Over 60 items and upgrades.
- Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
- Post-game story and content with speedrun mode.
- Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese language support.