Publisher PQube has announced the European release date for Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2.
The latest update to their 2D fighting game will launch on May 26th, for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It’s worth mentioning this is the same release date as the North American version, with the Japanese launch coming a bit earlier on May 25th.
Here’s a rundown of the new features in the updated release, via PQube:
- New characters – Baiken and Answer will join the battle.
- New Story in Episode Mode – Expanded story and arcade modes shed new light on Jam, Kum, Raven, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken!
- New Stages – Battle it out on brand new stages.
- New Moves – Beloved characters receive new moves and new animations.
- Re-balancing of the Cast – Every fighter has received extensive revisions to their move sets.
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 is getting a standalone retail release, as well as a separate digital release on PlayStation 4. There’s also a $19.99 digital upgrade for the game on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.