Prime Games are bringing the massive “Art of Persona 5” art book west.
Clocking in at 432 pages, the tome is filled with your assorted collection of character artwork, concept art, game visuals, illustration galleries, and even creator commentary from character creator Shigenori Soejima.
Here’s what you can expect from the art book:
- Character Gallery: Includes compelling artwork of the main characters and their personas, plus personal data never before released in English!
- Concept Art: Loaded with initial character concepts, rough sketches, original drafts, and illustrations—a must-have for Persona fans!
- Game Visuals: Chronicles the inspiration behind graphics seen in the game, including setting illustrations, story scenarios, and other key images.
- Illustration Gallery: Magazine covers and posters collected in one convenient location.
- Creator Commentary: Interspersed with exclusive details and little-known tidbits straight from character creator Shigenori Soejima!
You can find the Art of Persona 5 here on Amazon.
Persona 5 is launching tomorrow, April 4th, for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Expect our initial review for the game tomorrow, alongside the launch of our “Month of Persona,” where we’ll upload daily, lengthy videos of us playing Persona 5. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for when each video drops!