Indie developer Flying Oak Games has announced a console release for their twin-stick shooter/RPG, NeuroVoider.
The hybrid shooter will head to PlayStation 4 on March 14th, with the Xbox One version following soon after on March 17th. Featured above, a new trailer was released for the game’s console announcement.
Here’s a brief description for the game, via Flying Oak Games:
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” they’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
NeuroVoider is currently available for PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam.
- , Mac
- , Linux
- , SteamOS
- , Xbox One
- , PS4