The mobile versions of Mega Man 1 to Mega Man 6 will also be launching for iOS and Android sometime early next month. The Japanese release is set for January 6th, so we’re expecting it around then.
Here’s a rundown of each game, via Capcom:
- Mega Man Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
You can pre-register for the collection here.