So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- Help Keanu and Sandra Maneuver a Runaway Bus in Tribute Games’ Terminus
- Jam Kuradoberi is Finally Playable in Guilty Gear: Revelator
- Furry Sky Pirate Action RPG Stores: The Hidden Path is Revealed for Playstation 4
- Huniepop Developers Reveal Huniecam Studio, a Smut-Peddling Tycoon Game
- Edmund McMillen Reveals Fingered, a Whodunit, Hyperrealistic Police Sim
- Guillermo del Toro Will “Never Again Get Involved in Video Games”
- Fallout Shelter Now Available for Android Users
- Blizzard Will “Consider Warcraft” RTS Following the Completion of Starcraft 2
- Tooth and Tail is a Pixelated RTS Filled with Animal Warriors
- Divinity: Original Sin II is Announced, Larian’s “Most Ambitious RPG to Date”
- Final Fantasy XV is First Mainline Game in the Series to Get Simultaneous Worldwide Launch
- The Protagonist of Omega Labyrinth is Questing to Enlarge Her Breasts
Topic of the Week
Are remakes becoming too common? Will there be a point where you’re playing a game and the remake for it is already happening? All hyperbole aside, we talk up the Resident Evil 2 remake, and if new games can stack up to old ones. This includes re-releases of games from the previous console generation, with simple HD-treatment for current generation consoles.
Enjoy our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!